Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

piranha skrev:
Hi Paul,

It would be interesting to find the time delay during the ring up when the CT signal is not a pure steady date sine wave:

http://drsstc.com/~terrell/pictures/175ANormalBarePrimary.gif

Finn - That is what I meant by the "ring up signal" if it was not clear before.

Ok, I get it! So ring up is what I also thought it to be  :-).

It may matter then.
At the first transition, the switch is late. There is always overshoot and ringing there. I hope to be able to cover that with the new (old, really :-) ) Gate transformers, with gate resistors. Slower turn on of igbt.

The current signal might look something like i(t) = k * t * SIN (w * t) in that case. My brain seems to have run out of cells on that problem 0:) BTW - My switching delay is about 400nS if anyone cares there. The drive was turned off at 65uS.

Terry