[TCML] Secondary Frequency Continued

Thank you everyone for you compliments and suggestions. As I said in my my first email, I plan to head back to the lab this coming Thursday, this time armed with a video camera. I will make the measurements again and take into account everyones suggestions. When we designed this new cap, we decided we would try to make this coil as mobile and professional looking as possible for demo purposes hence the small cap design. There is room inside the cap box and we will adjust accordingly. As far as the bleeder resistors. I have used them in the past, but after lengthy arguments in the lab over RC circuits and correct differentials, we agreed that due to the nature of the tesla tank circuit a charge could only remain on the caps if a connection was broken while power was still applied. Some of our group felt it was over cautious... but I feel THATS INSANE!!! You can never be to cautious when its your life at stake. Since im heading up the project I will be adding the resistors. I'll also be fixing the strike rail. Thank you all for your suggestions. I'll report back to the list Thursday or Friday with new results, data, video, all our calculations, and other misc stuff. Hopefully then I can some official get some help and some solutions. You all rock!

Regards,
Andrew