Re: [TCML] 10 July: Nikola Tesla's Birthday

I will be attending the Western Australian Tesla forum dinner in a few days which is timed to be close to Tesla's birthday. The Tesla forum here is active and is supported by a lot of high powered business people. This year the after dinner speaker will be by a former NASA physicist Brien O'Brien.
http://www.teslaforum.com/NewsLetters/no24.pdf
The Tesla forum recently donated an Egg of Columbus and a bust of Tesla to institutions as well as awarding academic prizes.
http://www.teslaforum.com/

I will bring along my briefcase TC to fly the flag.
Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

May wish to do something suitable.