Re: [TCML] ARSG Materials continued

Excuse: "you guys show some supporting data...", have been shown IMHO:

http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/primary_resistance.htm

...did you really read Gary Lau's careful investigation? What you need more, for practical application?

Regards, Kurt

BTW: My SRSG's have an Al ring, supporting the tungsten rotating electrodes, as well as Al supporters for the fixed electrodes. See i.E.
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/rotary.htm
http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/TramEq07.jpg

Andrew Robinson wrote:
Ok... thanks for all your replies... but now I have conflicting
opinions. One says yay Al and another says boo Al. Can you guys show
some supporting data so I can make the final decision on which
material to use. FYI in case you didnt look at our engineering
diagrams, the Al will only be used for the conducting ring and
electrode supports. The actual electrode electrodes are .25"
tungsten. Look at the diagrams and note the materials at the bottom
of the designs. Thanks, Andrew