RE: [TCML] My first coil, bigger sparks maybe??

The primary has 10 turns of  8mm diameter copper tube, 393mm od and 127mm id (approx), i did use a real of 10mtr tube which i did cut  off  two or three feet to make a strike rail, the spacing is 5mm between the tube. The software i have used says tap between 8-9 turns.

I did fear my secondary might be to short?