RE: [TCML] gold secondary

You use silver plated wire on *ALL* of your coils?  Is this to say that you've documented a performance advantage when using silver plated wire over conventional magnet wire?  Can you share the details of such a comparison?  My understanding was that secondary Q is far less important than primary Q, given that at breakout, Q falls through the floor.  Even folks who wound secondaries with Litz wire reported no significant difference.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

<SNIP>