[TCML] OT post - looking for an emergency replacement for failed RussElectric auto transfer switch (fwd)

This is totally off topic so please reply to Tom off-list.

Chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:00:48 -0700
From: Thomas M. Coyle <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OT post - looking for an emergency replacement for failed
    RussElectric auto transfer switch

Folks,
Sorry for the OT but I'm hoping someone on here knows someone who might have
one of these or something similar available for sale. At my primary
datacenter yesterday, a rodent caused the self-destruction of my ATS: a
RussElectric 2000 control with RMTD-30003CEF 3000A switch. We're scrounging
around and found one in Texas, and have a lead on another one, at 4000A -
we're chasing those down now and I have some other people in the business
looking around as well, but I thought I'd try here. We're in a rush since
right now we obviously don't have any auto-switching; I'm paying two guys to
sit in the genset building 24x7 in order to do a manual failover to gen from
bypass if street power fails, which is just killing me.

So if anyone has a lead or knows anyone who might, please send me the info
off-list.

Thanks so much for your help.

Tom