[TCML] Final word on Envirotex and thanks to Ralph

Hi All,

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with coil coating with
Enviorotex! I intend to wind a 6" VTTC coil form first, followed by a 12"
coil, and finally a >20" sonotube. I will coat everything, except the plexi
VTTC form (until after it is wound), with the polyurethane I usually use and
let it dry well first.

I would also like to thank Ralph W5JGV - WD2XSH/7
for posting the very article I was referring to regarding poor man's Litz
wire and stranded wire winding. From the article, we find that copper
oxidation, verses $ilver tarnish, may improve this effect as it further
creates an insulation barrier between strands. This may be a sleeper. I
gather it is functionally frequency verses strand size, twists, and numbers.

Jim Mora