[TCML] cde 942C20P15K-F caps for sale

Hi all, I had recently purchased 105 cde 942C20P15K-F caps for a large
drsstc i am building but i have made some large design changes and i can no
longer use them.  They are brand new never used however they are soldered
into strings of 5.  I am offering $15 per string + shipping or $305 for the
whole lot + shipping.  Here is a pic of them in the bank i was going to use
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3622/3567968631_ba883dd858_b.jpg

If you are interested contact me off list, i prefer money order but if you
want to use paypal, i will have to up the price to make up for the 2% they
take off.

Thanks, John