Re: [TCML] magnifier first light video

Earl,
   Impressive Stuff Earl. I hadn't seen that video before..

I'm still amazed that on your first full outing you were getting 4'-5' Arcs from a magnifier. I know you wanted more, but really, that is a HUGE achievement.

   Well Done..

   Cheers
      Derek

earl rhodes wrote:
hi everyone

im not sure if ive already posted this  so please forgive me if im repeating myself

i have the first light video on youtube for you to see and if anybody would like more detail please fell free to ask  i will make another detailed posting  if there is any interest

heres the link please leave a comment if you can !

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lrj8uU4J6U

regards
earl