[TCML] stacking MOT E cores

Hello Esteemed Coilers,

I read somewhere else, I think on 4HV.org site, there are advantages to
removing shunts, filament windings, and adding several primary turns.

I am going to try stacking the E cores and placing in series the now
installed adjacent primaries for 240v operation and paralleling the now
adjacent output coils.

In additions, I plan on using the Icores stacked on the top and bottom of
the E core flats to bolt the cores together with allthread.

I am wondering if this is worth the time intensive process and what if any
there is any benefits as the core area is now twice as long but still
retains the same cross area. The magnetizing capability should be greatly
improved but is the core still likely or more likely to saturate? I am in
the process of trying this with two identical MOTs. Has anyone else tried
this setup?

Thanks for your input.