Re: [TCML] 7.5V 52A Filament Transformer for 3CX3000 Needed

If you can't find one, you can do what I did:  remove the outer HV winding
on a 7.2 kV pole xmfr, 5 kVA, then wind on some #6 AWG wire to make your
own.

Experiment with 10 turns of finer wire to get the turns ratio right, then
wind on the big wire.

Dr. Resonance