From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Leyh
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:40 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Source for 1H air-core inductors

Hi All,

I can offer one potential source for 1H air-core inductors; two will
come free with purchase, as part of the NLL Project.  ;)

Each of the NLL secondary windings will have an inductance just over 1H.
If desired, they can be arranged in series for 2H, total.  The 1H claim
can be confirmed using Faraday's Law; secondary coilform dimensions are
29ft dia, 105ft winding length, and 1.8" turn-turn spacing.   GL