Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tesladownunder update, briefcase coil, lots of sparks etc

Peter,why are  sparks from your mini and briefcase coils so short?
I have also a small static gap coil runing from 5 kv 20 mA NST and it gives 10" spark output.
Maybe you're not using all available power from your 4 kv 24 mA NST?
BTW, 100 VA (or 96 VA) is far from being a safe tesla coil level.

I know ,I tested it on myself.

Dex