Re: [TCML] The Hammertone Predikter

Well I thought I had a working model, but something is wrong
now I look at it with more time.   I thought I had a leading
waveform but I don't.   Now, as I look at the CT and its
burden, I become confused.

Let me think this through aloud...

We have a primary current through the CT and an induced
EMF on the CT secondary in phase with this.  The secondary
is 50 turns of, lets say 2cm diam, so about 100uH??  The
0.5 ohm burden is almost a short so the current through
this resistor lags the EMF and primary current by almost
90 degrees.   Right so far?   Where do we go from here
to get the leading waveform?  I must be missing something
here.
--
Paul Nicholson