From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Andrew Robinson
Sent: 26 June 2009 19:58
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Secondary form material

As many have already discovered, PVC is apparently a terrible material
to use as a secondary coil form. About a week ago my engineering group
also discovered that acrylic is extremely hard to work with. We ended up
cracking our only secondary coil form which we slaved over to find! So
my question to everyone out there is what on earth should we use for the
secondary coil form. We need a 4" OD coil form and if possible, if you
can name a material that can also be an 1/8" thick we have a nice
cutting tool that makes the most perfect end caps. So ideally 4" OD and
3.75" ID is perfect for what we need. I've called numerous plumbing
companies with no help what so ever. Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Andrew Robinson
05:53:00