From: Andrew Robinson <teslamad@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Secondary form material
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 11:57 AM

As many have already discovered, PVC is apparently a terrible material to use as a secondary coil form. About a week ago my engineering group also discovered that acrylic is extremely hard to work with. We ended up cracking our only secondary coil form which we slaved over to find! So my question to everyone out there is what on earth should we use for the secondary coil form. We need a 4" OD coil form and if possible, if you can name a material that can also be an 1/8" thick we have a nice cutting tool that makes the most perfect end caps. So ideally 4" OD and 3.75" ID is perfect for what we need. I've called numerous plumbing companies with no help what so ever. Thanks everyone!

Regards,
Andrew Robinson