From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Scott Bogard
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:30 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Ic capacitor type

Hey guys,
    Just a quick question for those of us who don't know (aka, never
took an electronics class) what type of capacitors should I use for an
integrated circuit, I assume electrolytic is a no-no, but I don't know
what to do for dielectric and voltage rating (I assume the volts will be
low, but I don't really know.)  Also a rough indication of the minimum
necessary wattage of resistors and potentiometers for that application
would be appreciated, I assume that will be rather low also.  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.