[TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module for sale.

I wanted people on the list to know I just pulled a Electronic High Voltage Inverter Module out of a good working 1300 Watt HF Inverter Microwave Oven. You get the entire module, would be nice for someone wanting to power a TC without alot of weight or any other high voltage projects you might find it useful for. $30 plus shipping, please contact me thro e-mail if interested.
Adam
mercurus2000@xxxxxxxxx