RE: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

I have been lucky enough to find two of the old Amana Radaranges, the BIG ones with no window in the door!  Magnetrons and MOTs from them are, shall we say, large.

I have seen a couple with good fuses that run just fine, but heat nothing...haven't had the time to diagnose them any further than that, though.  Figure it's the HV diode maybe, or even just a bad connection in the doubler circuit.  Need to make some time...

Nick A