From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:51 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] 1300 Watt Microwave Inverter Module and a quaestion...

Every microwave oven I've had that died it was always the control board.  I
removed the magnatron from and power supply from one and built a 24" long
wave guide.  I stuck a slide of bread to the wall 20 ft across the room aim
and shoot with my home made microwave gun it warmed the bread up to about
140 degrees in about 15 seconds.  I shot a bird out of the tree in the back
yard 40 ft away, the bird fell like a rock then came back to life and flew
away.  I aimed the micro wave gun at my Tesla Coil but to no effect.  It
would be interesting to find a way to shoot a TC streamer through the air in
a beam of some sort like a microwave beam or laser beam or some other beam.