Re: [TCML] Terry Filter Gound

The NST mains ground goes to mains earth
Every thing from the HV side including the safety gap Tery filter goes to Actual earth / ground / stake in the soil

________________________________
From: Simon Dodd <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 10 March, 2009 19:08:54
Subject: [TCML] Terry Filter Gound

Hi Guys,

I'm a little bit confused about the ground from the Terry Filter.  All the schematics and pictures I have seen have indicated connecting the ground of the safety gap to RF ground and also running it back to the NST ground.

However everything else I have read has stated expressly not to connect the NST to the same RF ground as the Tesla coil.  The only thing I can think of is to not connect the NST to the mains earth and keep it only on the RF ground.

Thanks

Simon