Re: [TCML] China meters, completed control cabinet

I agree with Jeff.  The Chineese motors and meters lack quality control and
certainly not good enough for a reliable instrument.

I use 3.5 inch Yokogawa "Big Look" meters (similar to panel board meters),
Japanese mfg, and they work great.
They also put our Resonance Research logo right on the front of the meter.
Around $70 per meter  --- fair price for a quality instrument.

Dr. Resonance