From: mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] 100 PPS vs 500 PPS vs 1500 PPS...
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:47:18 -0400

Sorry Scott, Dex,
Sounds like you both need a refresher in dimensional analysis (or in basic definitions)
1?Joule/sec= 1 Watt, 1 watt/sec does NOT= 1 joule.
2 joules in 1 sec = 2 Watts, NOT 2 watts per second.
?
1 watt/sec=1 joule/sec^2 which would imply a system in wnich the power was constantly increasing increasing?all the time?it was on.
?Therefore, the concept of watts per second or power per second has no meaning in a TC.

Matt D.