Re: [TCML] Don't forget the Terry Filter! neighbors

Hey Scott

maybe they thought it was just Computer animation ;)
or they had no clue...

I ran mine for 2 yrs in a row for Holloween and had 400 the first year and over 700 the next....

some even drove over 45 miles to come see it the second year...

Scot D

Scott Bogard wrote:

Hey Bart,
    Your neighbors are brave, I ran my coil on Halloween night
downtown at my cousins house, I only had three people ask me anything
about it the whole night, running it in public for about 4 hours (on
and off of course, short 1-minute runs as people walked by on the
safety of the sidewalk) in front of just about every person who passed
by.  I guess the people of Berwick Pa don't care about 5 foot
lightning bolts...

Scott Bogard.