Christopher

From: ltolias@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:39:51 -0400
CC: Subject: [TCML] Re: "Wall Wart" Transformers

Figured i'd plug one in anyway just to check, and i got lots of smoke, buzzing, and heat. Oh well guess the wire was too thin... maybe a really really small TC... thanks anyway though

Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8. http://ie8.msn.com/microsoft/internet-explorer-8/en-us/ie8.aspx?ocid=B037MSN55C0701A_______________________________________________
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx