From: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 6:36 pm
Subject: [TCML] Introducing our moderators

Greetings all,

The tesla list is a moderated list.  As such, all posts are read and
approved prior to their going out to the general readership. Due to many
factors such as jobs, girlfriends or spouses and many other time
requirements, moderation is done by a team of moderators rather than just
the list owner.  The list has been operating successfully this way for a
number of months and will continue to do so.  Besides sharing the
workload, as a team, we can discuss postings and policies to arrive at
more consistent and fair decisions. Our moderation team is Gary Lau, Greg
Hunter, Dave P., and me, Chip Atkinson.

They all have moderation authority and my great appreciation for their
tireless efforts to keep the list running smoothly.

Chip