Re: [TCML] Introducing our moderators

Chip Atkinson wrote:
Our moderation team is Gary Lau, Greg Hunter, Dave P., and me, Chip Atkinson.

They all have moderation authority and my great appreciation for their
tireless efforts to keep the list running smoothly.

Chip
Thanks Chip for pointing out the moderators! I'm very pleased that these **particular** individuals are sharing the moderation task with you! Their knowledge and experience on the TCML is well known _and very much respected_ by the rest of us.

Great job guys!
Bart