RE: [TCML] Evangelizing Tesla

Speaking from the perspective of a TCML moderator, the subject-line "Evangelizing Tesla" alone raises flags of caution.  We fear this may devolve into a *WWND rat hole, as the true-believers and others attempt to put words into our dead benefactor's mouth, and that's distinctly not what this forum is about.  A little fact-based historical perspective on the side is good.  A lot of conjecture - not so much.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

* What Would Nikola Do