RE: [TCML] hoop stress in primary coil

Good, I was thinking of the calcs for hoop stress on something like a steel pressure tank, which is somewhat similar, but something I have not looked at since I was in college in the 90s!

Nick A

"Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." Bill Vaughan