Re: [TCML] Colorado Springs

> I will be going to Colorado Springs this summer.
>  From a friend who visited it last fall and seeing some scant posts
> on the group, all the famous history of Tesla is forgotten.
     I'd not say so.
     There was a museum in Colorado Springs, tho i think
     it closed.  5 minutes work with google brought up the
     'best guess' as to the lab location.  On a Colorado
     Springs public info web site.  Roughly: Foote St & Kiowa
     St, off East Pikes Peak Ave.  google maps...  There is
     (or was?) a state historical marker about the lab on
     East Pikes Peak Ave...

> Does anyone have explicit directions to his lab on the mountain?
     The lab was out EAST of town.  The mountain is westish.
     (hint: The Prestige is FICTION.)

> AKA a farmer's field now
     Its a residential neighbourhood, like any other:
     houses on 1/2acreish lots.

> I plan lots of pix and will be glad to send them to anyone
> who wants upon my return.
     I was there, perhaps 15 years back.
     The ITS (as was) researched the lab location, my
     copies might be findable.  The location of the lab
     can be roughed in by relation to remaining buildings
     notably the State School for the Deaf(?) (name now
     changed.)
     Might be useful to write down house number at the
     Historic Sign: not exactly where the lab was, and across
     street (south side) on park like land.  Lab was northish
     and westish....

     best
      dwp