RE: [TCML] Chinese made polystyrene caps

Hi Dave,

My thoughts mirror yours - too small to be capable of what we require.  Even the stated application looks dodgy:  "Electronic filtering in DC impulse Circuit Voltage Multiplier in DC impulse Circuit etc."

I think it's probable that a suitable Chinese-made replacement for CDE942 can't be too far off, but this isn't it.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA