Re: [TCML] The current recordholders?

Did the Chinese ever spin that coil up [for the Olympics] after treated
Jeff so shabbily?

 -- thanks, Dave

In a message dated 5/14/2009 5:37:35 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  Electrum coil was producing 55 to 60 ft long sparks at 130 kVA.

I have  a large one in Australia, running at 150 kVA, class RSG type, 8 ft
dia x 42  ft tall, produces 78 ft sparks.

Jeff P.'s large coil I think runs at  200 kVA and produces 120 ft long
sparks
(the China coil).  I don't  know if they set it up and tested it prior to
shipping or not.

Dr.  Resonance

**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after
instant savings!