Re: [TCML] Re: The current recordholders?

Hi Jeff,

Glad you have finally come clean on this and the NASA moon landing photos. Thought it appears you did not really understand my post, as I never claimed the 13M photos were FAKE. In fact, my post assumes the exact opposite, that the photos are real and they can be used to accurately determine spark length, according to the linear distance measurement method.

In any discussion of records and record holders, there needs to be consistent measurement and verification criteria. Without such things, we cannot trust any claims made by anyone. If people did not attempt to verify the results of the cold fusion experiments by Fleischmann and Pons, we would all still consider the results to be verified and correct. But, those results have yet to be duplicated. Does that mean Fleischmann and Pons were wrong? I don't know. Perhaps they made an error in measurements? Perhaps they forgot about a crucial ingredient in the formula, and it really does work? We do not know. But it is difficult to allow the claim of achieving cold fusion to go unchallenged.

I was mentally comparing the 13M to the sparks made by the Big Bruiser, built by DC Cox. I remembered that Big Bruiser put out 25 foot sparks, which would put it on par with the 13M. I was there, and the sparks seemed really big. But I did not measure them. I just estimated them somehow. So, to check out my own ability to estimate sparks, I pulled up some photos of Big Bruiser and did the same analysis.
Here is a photo of Big Bruiser and me: http://www.tb3.com/tesla/bb/bb02.jpg
Here is the photo analysis: http://www.tb3.com/tesla/bb/bb01.jpg

Much to my surprise, I found that I could not verify a spark length longer than 18 feet. Hmmm. Interesting.

Terry Blake
Coiling in Chicago
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/index.html

Jeff W. Parisse wrote:
The letter below sounds like the NASA debunkers trying to pull apart the moon landing photos.

You're right Terry, the 13M photos are FAKE. The real ones are locked away at Area 51.

I, like Bill, am not going to go over this again (every 5 years or so). You are welcome to debate this without me ad nauseaum.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Blake" <terryb@xxxxxxx>
I have also looked at claims on the TTR website and wondered about them.
While we do not know the exact height of the man standing there, we do know from the website that the toroid is 8 foot diameter, the largest made by OWL.
http://www.ttr.com/model13d.html

So I took that photo with the 55 foot spark length claim and used the toroid to measure out some stuff. I think a spark length claim of much over 24 feet cannot be justified from this photo. Have a look at the photo and judge for yourself.
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/13m/13m.jpg