[TCML] Toroid question

I asked this once before but dont remember getting a very clear answer.

With a 4" x aprox 22" secondary. 12/30 NST what would be an appropriate sized toroid? I've heard bigger toroid equals bigger streamers but fewer of them. I guess looking at it from the physics point of view, bigger toroid = more capacitance = bigger streamer but longer charge times.

Basically we're looking at either a 3" x 12" spun toroid or a 4.5" x 18" spun toroid. Also is there a better place to get these other than ebay. Can someone out there sell us one?