From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tyler Pauly
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 5:19 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] 2 T5587 Paralleling Chokes Wanted

I read the archive thread on the T5587, and the link showing the choke's
construction is broken. Anyone have a copy by chance?
Also, Bert typed up a text schematic of a simple homemade choke for only 2
variacs.  This is a sound idea, right?

Link here: http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2001/March/msg00368.html

Thanks again guys!

Tyler