Re: Re: [TCML] SRSG curiosity

Thanks everyone for your great replies. Glad to see that some of you realized I was joking about the sheep, and for anyone else, I didn't mean to offend...

That makes perfect sense now. I've always had a flat on the motor shaft up until now. Just realized that I had a pulley taken off the end of my new SRSG motor. Since it was a pressed pulley, the shaft didnt have a flat, hence the original thought. I plan to allow for mechanical adjustment as well as through a controller. We'll see how things turn out in the end. Thanks again!