Re: [TCML] multiple miniature transformers

Hi Jim,

Given that the LV side will be open circuit on the not powered up
transformers, then surely the impedance will be high, presenting only
a small load?  Also even if there was some load, then this load would
reduce as more transformers were powered up, thus producing a
non-linear increase in power with each transformer?

Thanks

Chris