Re: Re: [TCML] SRSG Update. Very cool pictures!

UGH... You learn something new everyday. Some times for a price. It is in fact that type of motor. Arg! Since the design is finalized and the motor portion is complete I guess I will press on until anywaz and test this until I find a better motor. I do have access to a mill. Several in fact. Dont know how accurate I can make it though. Dont know anything about converting an induction motor. For now I guess I'll design a phase controller. Think this will work? Guess I'll just have to adjust the motor via the controller each time I start it up. Sigh