Re: [TCML] can you help my son and i with this Please

For a 14 yr. old's first coil, I would recommend a single 12 kV either 30 mA
or 60 mA neon transformer, and MMC type capacitors  Two transformers are
unneccesary.

You will also need a Terry filter (see archives or contact me off-list).

A 6" dia. PVC tube will provide excellent output as a sec coilform.  You can
also use a piece of Home Depot 6" Sonotube (cardboard).

If you contact me off off I can email you complete plans for this coil,
schematics, and photographs.  This list does not allow posting of photos due
to virus problems.

Dr. Resonance