Re: [TCML] Latest TC results, and one strange one....

Hi,

>From the vid, it looks like some sort of optical phenominon. You often see
similar things when photographing lightning strikes, like this one i found
on google:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/lightning-strikes-close-to-home/418588-1-eng-US/Lightning-Strikes-Close-to-Home_photo_medium.jpg
It appears that the 'bolt' is coming right into the garden, but this is some
kind of artifact to do with the camera lens/reflecttions etc.

Cheers,
Jesse