Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:26:02 -0500
From: Randy Burk <rburk@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Chip Atkinson' <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: large TC capacitors

Chip,

I think the length would be about 5' tall.

I'm not on your list at this time.  I just don't have enough spare
time to work on coiling at this time.  Hopefully when I retire
I'll get back into it.  You can post to the list and have those
interested contact me by e-mail or phone:  419-435-0753.
I would like to know ASAP if anyone is interested in them.  The
T&D people will probably be removing them from the site in the
Next couple of weeks.  Thanks.

Randy