Re: [TCML] 135ft arc 3ft sphere - Possible? Arc definition

> Lord Kelvin “Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.”and many
> other famous scientists of the time all PROVED that heavier than air flying
> machines were impossible so many didn't even turn up to see the wright
> brothers public demonstrations - these scientists were so smart that
> Fundamental units of physics were named after them.
> If bill wysock has made sparks/arcs this long then why is it so hard to
> believe that tesla could do this?

Because we, unlike those other scientists, build tesla coils and are
"experts" on the very subject we are debating... Its not like some biologist
saying "there is no way you could make sparks longer than 10 feet!".  You
really think we are missing some piece of the puzzle?

BTW, Even Bill's claims are no where near 135 feet.

Steve