Re: [TCML] Frequencies

The frequency of the pulses has nothing to do with the voltage
multiplication of a coil.

It's the inductance ratio that produces the voltage transformation and the
rate of change of current across this inductance.  While it's true longer
sparks are made with more pulses per second, the actual potential difference
is dependent only on the inductance ratio of the two inductors, primary and
secondary.

Specifically,  Vsec = 70% x Vpri x SQR Ls/Lp for most Tesla
transformers, With an iron core coil, such as the automotive ignition type
coil, the output potential is dependent on the turns ratio of the sec and
pri.  It's usually around 98% efficient for a good oil insulation car coil
such as an Accel Supercoil.

Dr. Resonance