Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 14:19
Subject: Re: [TCML] SSTC help

Anyone got a cheep scope for sale? This would be my first problem as I'm new to electronics and don't have a scope.

Rob.

On 2009-10-14 12:14:39 -0600 John Forcina <forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes.  I am also very curious to see sparks from DC Cox's systems.  I have
been hearing a lot about how good they are and i am just interested in some
more spark pictures and/or more info.

On another note in regards to Rob's SSTC,  Can you provide us with some
scope shots of your gate waveforms or your feedback circuitry etc...? From
my personal experience with that coil it does not like being ran with a
topload.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Dr.Hankenstein <