[TCML] GPO-3 Scrap Pieces

To all,

I am still in the process of gathering all the small GPO-3 pieces that we
have (we have quite a few).  As of right now, we have approximately 3 or 4
boxes ~ 3" H x 12" W x 14" L (estimated) each of which are full of the scrap
pieces.  We will go ahead and break them up by the box rather than having
only one bulk item since we have more than I thought.  I will post pictures
and other information on our website as soon as possible - it will most
likely be this weekend before I can do this.

As a reminder, we've been putting a fair amount of round magnet wire and
copper foil on eBay already - search for our ID #  DJAstrolookers.

Thank you and best regards,

David L. McKinnon

David L. McKinnon, President

D&M's High Voltage, Inc.

P.O. Box 24002

Tampa, FL 33623

Ph: 813-784-8165

Fax: 727-536-1790

Email: Sales@xxxxxxxxx

This message is intended for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message and any attachments.

Thank you.