[TCML] Interrupter Question

HI Guys,

I am almost completed with the DRSSTC project how ever I need a little more
information on the interrupter, I am getting a break out spark on the coil,
but it is not very large about 12" or so and if I let it run it blows out
one of the 20 Amp rectifiers in the doubler circuit, now I am suspecting the
interrupter as the culprit. I have uploaded a Pspice simulation of the
interrupter and the simulation is identical to what I am getting. If I am
not mistaken I believe there should be roughly a 300uS pulse train coming
from this where the pulse width of the entire train should be adjustable
from 60Hz to say around 300Hz, correct me if I am wrong. It seems all I am
getting is just a solid pulse train I can adjust it to a point( meaning I
can adjust the width of the pulses but they are still continuous pulses and
I cannot get a train of pulses grouped into a 60 or 300Hz group( what I am
seeing on the scope is identical to the simulation). Here is what I am
getting:

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac356/Brianvod/Interruptorwaveform.jpg

Here is a link to the schematic I am using:

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac356/Brianvod/ModulatorSchematic.jpg

It seems I should be able to adjust the width if the train and the amount of
pulses in the train however I cannot get even get close to what I think I
should be getting. It seems that a lot of folks are using this particular
modulator with success. So if any one has any ideas I would like some
insight on this.

Thanks

BrianV