[TCML] My Hemisphere/Toroid with Unconnected Top Sphere results

Sorry all, I forgot to remove the html img src from the last post so it won't work - here's the fixed text links:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/ncc1701_photos/tech/my_tesla_coil_hemi-toroid_sphere_GA.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee64/ncc1701_photos/tech/my_tesla_coil_hemi-toroid_sphere-1.jpg

Additionally, it figures LOL that I thought perhaps people didn't see this particular hemisphere/toroid + sphere part of my original project thread so then I moved this part to s seperate topic/thread, but some posts then came into the original.   Anyway, so to include those bits of into into this topic, here they are:

>I'm not sure how to explain it,but I guess the insulated sphere remains charged to
> some potential between two separate tesla
>coil bangs.There is something  more curious with such things.Do you know that SG
> coils can charge nearby insulated objects
>even without  arcing to them?How to explain that?

FYI I actually tried to raise up the 6" sphere above the bottom hemisphere up to 10" or so with no metal connection, and what do you know it would still establish a big continuous arc all the way, either along the plastic seperator, or outside of it in the air. But I think it probably spent a lot of energy doing that so the sphere would never break out into streamer.

>Charging by induction..

Would like to hear some more on this!  :)))

Peter