Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:19:25 -0400
From: "Alice" <alice33@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] How Important is Location?
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone,

I was reading how you all were discussing whether or not the 50 or 60hz of
different countries is an issue.  I was wondering about another location
issue, sea level vs. mountaintop.  If one made a Tesla coil that works
perfectly at sea level and then took it to a mountaintop, would it work
the same way?  I know cooking directions are slightly different for high
altitude, would it be the same case here?  I recall reading something
Tesla wrote where he said there was some sort of difference.

I just joined, by the way.  I am from Florida.  I recently have been
reading a lot about Tesla and his coils.  I am new to this.  Please try to
answer me in a not too complex fashion as I am not an electrical engineer.

Thank you all,

Becky

High Sensitivity/