[TCML] Question on JavaTC

Hi All,

Hope I am getting close on the final design, but I do have a couple of questions.  Here's my calculated JavaTC results.  "http://www.cmnow.com/TeslaMan/JavaTC-Final.jpg";

- I would like a flat primary, however to get the Coupling Coefficient anywhere near .14 I am having to change the angle of primary by 10%; already just under the Minimum Proximity so I can't get any closer.

- In the Static Gap Design section it is forcing me to specify a total gap space of less than 1/4 inch for 13 electrodes (.017 gap each).  Everything I have read regarding an RQSG specifies 1x .028" gap per 1kV.

- All my rough calculations based on the TC primary input I come up with 52-55" sparks.  I can get there by adjusting the gap but JavaTC shows I would be stressing the tank.  What's normal?

Thanks,
Miles